To: Board Members
From: Dan Rodgerson
Re: Administrative Changes
At the request of the board, the staff has moved forward with separating our administrative services from the County. I thought it would be helpful to detail some of the additional responsibilities.
1. Purchase and installation of a new software program which involved a week-long training seminar.
2. The coordination of payroll for 16 full-time and 45 part-time and seasonal staff. This includes coordination direct deposit, garnishments and assuring proper deductions.
3. Establishment and coordination of new district checking accounts for payroll and operations.
4. System of all department accounts payables. Ability to cut checks to vendors.
5. Reconciliation of all department daily deposits including the splash park, swimming pool and golf course.
6. Coordination of all new hire orientations, benefits enrollment and proper new-hire paperwork. This includes all I-9 and W-4 forms. District will also provide all W2’s at year end.
7. Coordination with URS (Utah Retirement Systems) for all retirement related functions including proper contributions, and coordination of loan re-payment program. This includes the 401K contribution.
8. Creation of daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation reports. This includes all general ledger reporting.
9. Coordination of COBRA.
10. Coordination of employee workers compensation program.
11. Coordination of long-term disability.
12. Switch over all credit card machines and coordinate to new accounts. Monthly reconciliation of monthly credit card statements.
13. Coordination of all district credit cards.
14. Administer HSA (Health Savings Account) and deposit funds.
15. Coordination of proper record keeping including all HIPAA. (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
Community Center Articles